Line 6 Helix Rack Guitar Multi-effects Rack Processor (EU)
- Gratis pengiriman ke seluruh wilayah Indonesia
Line 6 Helix Rack Guitar Multi-effects Rack Processor (EU)
Helix® Rack are the flagship guitar processor of the Helix family, offering incredible power, flexibility, and control. HXTM Modeling uses dual-DSP processing to deliver the nuanced character that exists in the original classics, giving you natural bloom, compression, modulation, and honk on some models, as well as intense gain and breakup in others.
Not only do HXTM Models sound and feel real, Helix Rack processors are comprehensive master controllers for your guitar system, with extensive I/O that provides unprecedented flexibility for studio and stage. Touch-sensitive footswitches, customizable scribble strips, and a large color LCD make the user experience faster and more efficient.
- When it comes to authentic sound and feel, Helix Rack guitar processor represent a giant leap forward in modeling technology. Dual-DSPs provide massive power to accurately recreate the sonic characteristics and full dynamic response of classic and modern amplifiers and effects.
- Helix HX Hybrid cabs represent a new approach to the speaker cabinet capture process. They provide the same resolution and low-end accuracy as a 2048-point or higher Impulse Response, while only using roughly the same amount of DSP power as a 1024-point IR. A choice of 16 different microphones and 23 recording distances provides additional sonic flexibility and real-time dynamic control. Helix Rack processors also let you load custom impulse responses, allowing you to personalize your rig even further.
- With Helix processors, each stage of an amp’s circuitry has been measured and matched back to the original, so that each model reacts and interacts with the player as expected. This level of dynamic circuit detail extends into areas such as power supply ripple, individual tube sag, and control over B+ voltages.
- HX Modeling accurately recreates the behavior of even the most idiosyncratic vintage effects by modeling their individual components. The Transtronic process emulates the behavior of virtually any germanium or silicon transistor diode, making it possible to authentically recreate fuzz, distortion, and other pedals once considered too persnickety to convincingly model. The Throbber is a "virtual lightbulb" that mimics the decidedly nonlinear behavior of the small incandescent bulb and four photocells inside the original 1960's Uni-Vibe pedals that are essential to their unique sound and vibe. And the Bucketier chip and Panda circuit are virtual recreations of the Bucket Brigade (BBD) chips and compander (compression/expansion) circuitry found in many old-school analog delay pedals. Accurately modeling the inherent quirkiness of vintage analog delay pedals at the component level endows HX analog delay effects with all of their lo-fi majesty.
- Massive power traditionally comes with a steep learning curve, but Helix processors are remarkably easy to use. Touch-sensitive footswitches allow you to select an effect block or other item for editing simply by tapping it with your finger. A large 6.2-inch, 800x480-pixel LCD eliminates complex menu-diving and provides the same level of control you might expect from an external editor. Colored LED rings and customizable scribble strips complete the user interface, letting you know what each footswitch is doing at a glance.
- Simply touch a footswitch to instantly jump to any block and quickly adjust a parameter or assign controllers. So fast, you can comfortably assign any item to a switch in three seconds.
- Color-coded LED rings and customizable scribble strips convey footswitch assignments and status at a single glance.
- The Snapshots feature enables you to create up to eight variations within a single preset and seamlessly transition between them without experiencing the audio dropouts and disruption of delay and reverb trails that normally occur when switching between DSP-intensive presets. Enable and bypass effects blocks, change amp and effects settings, and much more—all within the same preset.
- With four stereo signal paths per preset, the Helix Rack processors allow you to create complex routing scenarios involving numerous effects and other blocks, connected in countless ways. Routing schemes such as wet/dry/wet and 4-Cable Method are also easily configured.
- Helix processors were designed to make interacting with technology more intuitive. Pedal Edit mode, for example, allows you to edit any amp or effect parameter with your foot, so you don’t have to stop playing while making changes on the fly. Simply select the block you want to edit and its parameters spill across the footswitches. Then select a parameter and adjust its value using the expression pedal.
- Helix Edit software features the same intuitive user interface found on the Helix Rack processor, so there’s no learning curve. Drag and drop amps, cabs, and effects to build complex signal chains with ease; adjust settings and parameters using dedicated sliders and knobs; customize footswitch labels quickly and efficiently, and much more—all on your computer’s large screen.
- Helix Rack processor can serve as the nerve center for your entire studio or live rig by enabling you to easily integrate effects pedals and other hardware into a hybrid setup.
- Connect individual pedals or pedal chains to the four mono or two stereo effects sends and receives to create switchable loops, or assign the effects loops to discrete signal paths to process multiple instruments simultaneously, or split the sends and receives up and use them as freely-assignable inputs and outputs. This unparalleled flexibility allows you to create large integrated systems incorporating both digital and analog I/O.
- When you need to incorporate external devices via MIDI, Helix Rack processors offer maximum flexibility. In addition to powerful real time MIDI control, they can send up to six separate commands at preset recall, enabling you to, for example, change a preset on a synth, start a sequencer, and turn up a fader on an external digital mixer with a single press of a footswitch. And with their two expression pedal inputs, CV/Expression out, and external amp switching, Helix Rack processors can serve as the command center for any size rig.
- Adding the Helix Control pedal to the Helix Rack processor accesses its full functionality. Features include twelve capacitive-touch footswitches with colored LED Rings and customizable scribble strips, three expression pedal inputs, and hands-free editing when in Pedal Edit mode. No other foot controller offers these features or merges so effectively with the Helix Rack processor.
- Helix Rack processors feature Variax® guitar control enhancements that enable you to toggle between two guitar models with a footswitch, control Helix amp and effects parameters from the volume and tone knobs on your Variax guitar, set each string’s tuning per preset or snapshot, and much more.
- Powerful Dual-DSP HX Modeling
- Large 6.2”, 800x480-Pixel LCD Screen
- 62 Amps, 37 Cabs, 16 Microphones, and 104 Effects
- Pairs with Helix Control for Ultimate Performance Power
- Up to 3 Expression Pedals, CV/Expression Output, External Amp Switching, and Deep MIDI Control
Jelajahi lainnya dengan Swee Lee
Beli Secara Online atau di Toko
Dukungan Sales Online Tersedia
Metode Pembayaran Yang Aman
Ritel Musik Terbesar di Asia
Lebih dari 50.000 musisi mempercayai kami dan berbelanja online bersama kami sejak 2013.
Pengiriman gratis se-Indonesia untuk semua pemesanan tanpa jumlah minimum!
Belanja Online Aman
Belanja online dengan mudah dan nyaman dengan sistem pembayaran terpercaya kami.
Semua harga sudah termasuk pajak sehingga anda dapat berbelanja katalog kami yang luas tanpa khawatir.