Korg KRONOS2 61-Key Keyboard Workstation
Please contact us to check its condition.
- Gratis pengiriman ke seluruh wilayah Indonesia
Korg KRONOS2 61-Key Keyboard Workstation
When ambition, imagination, and technology converge—the results are spectacular. Witness KRONOS. Created by KORG to satisfy today’s most demanding, accomplished performers and producers—as well as tomorrow’s visionary leaders—KRONOS embodies over 50 years of artistic vision and production expertise. With nine distinct synthesis engines and a complete suite of performance and productions tools, KRONOS is simply the most versatile synthesizer ever made.
KRONOS restores the magic, the thrill, and the promise that only a visionary new instrument can provide. And KRONOS delivers on that promise. Every resources and technology of service to the modern musician has been refined, perfected, and integrated into a single instrument, and is available on demand. Multiple state-of-the-art sound generation techniques represent the pinnacle of software realization. Onboard effects open the door to processing any internal or external audio source with dazzling results. Multitrack audio and MIDI recording deliver efficient studio operations in a mobile platform. Hands-on hardware includes an assignable control surface, dual joysticks, ribbon controller, top-of-the line keyboard action, and KORG’s revolutionary tap-and-drag color TouchView™ display. Best of all, KRONOS integrates all of these music-making resources into a single instrument in ways that no software setup or hardware platform can rival.
KRONOS easily delivers everything you’d expect, plus many things you’ve only dreamed of. Set List mode keeps all of your custom settings and performance notes organized in the display for on-the-fly selection. Smooth Sound Transitions eliminate note and effect dropouts when switching sounds or modes. Connect virtual patch cables, select sounds, plus edit envelopes and sequences—all using the eight-inch color TouchView display. Add to that advanced sequencing, KARMA, and Drum Track composition tools. Enjoy exclusive KORG wavesequencing, MS-20 filtering and the impossibly-rich Polysix chorus. And only KORG boasts the finest sound-design team on the planet, so you can always sound your very best.
- System: KRONOS System Version 3.0
- Keyboard: 61 key - Natural Touch Semi Weighted
- Synthesis Types: 9, SGX-2 - Premium Piano (Acoustic Piano), EP-1 - MDS Electric Piano (Electric Piano), HD-1 - High Definition Synthesizer (PCM), AL-1 - Analog Synthesizer (Analog Modeling), CX-3 - Tonewheel Organ (Tonewheel Organ Modeling), STR-1 - Plucked Strings (Physical Modeling), MOD-7 - Waveshaping VPM Synthesizer (VPM Synthesis), MS-20EX - Component Modeling Technology (Analog Modeling), PolysixEX - Component Modeling Technology (CMT Analog Modeling)
- Maximum Polyphony: SGX-2 - 100 voices, EP-1 - 104 voices, HD-1 - 140 voices, AL-1 - 80 voices, CX-3 - 200 voices, STR-1 - 40 voices, MOD-7 - 52 voices, MS-20EX - 40 voices, PolysixEX - 180 voices
- Preset PCM: 314 MB (ROM 1,505 Multi samples, 1,388 Drum samples)
- Build-in Expansion PCM Libraries: EXs1 - ROM Expansion, EXs2 - Concert Grand Piano, EXs3 - Brass & Woodwinds, EXs4 - Vintage Keyboards, EXs5 - ROM Expansion 2, EXs6 - SGX-1 German D Piano, EXs7 - SGX-1 Japanese C Piano, EXs8 - Rock Ambience Drums, EXs9 - Jazz Ambience Drums, EXs17 – SGX-2 Berlin D Piano, EXs18 – KORG EXs Collections
- PCM RAM Capacity: Approx. 2GB
- Wave Sequences: 598 User memory, 187 Preload, Support for stereo multisamples, synchronization of individual notes, and tempo-based settings.
- Tracks: 16-track MIDI sequencer + 16-track hard disk recorder + 1 master track
- Number of Songs: 200 songs
- Resolution: 1/480
- Tempo: 40.00 – 300.00 (1/100 BPM resolution)
- Maximum Memory: 400,000 MIDI events or 300,000 audio events
- MIDI Tracks: 16 tracks plus the master track, 718 preset/100 user patterns (per song), 18 preset/16 user template songs
- Audio Tracks: 16-track playback, 4-track simultaneous recording, WAV file format 16bit/24bit.
- Other Functions: RPPR (Realtime Pattern Play and Record) (1 Pattern set per song), Auto Song Setup function
- Disk Mode: Load, save, utility, audio CD burning, audio CD playback, data filer function (save/load MIDI System Exclusive data), CD-R/RW (UDF format read/write), ISO9660 Level 1.
- Controllers: Vector joystick, joystick, ribbon controller, switches 1 & 2, Control Assign Switches - Assigns the Control Surface to Timber/Track, Audio, External, Realtime Knobs/KARMA, Tone Adjust/EQ, Mixer Knobs Switch - Assigns the Mixer Knobs to either Channel Strip or Individual Pan, Reset Control Switch, Solo Switch, Knobs 1-8, Switches 1-8(Upper Row), Switches 1-8 (Lower Row), Sliders 1-8, Master Slider, KARMA Control - On/Off, Latch, Module Control, Drum Track: On/Off
- Display: TouchView graphical user interface, 8 inch color TFT, SVGA (800x600 dots), adjustable brightness
- Outputs: Analog - (Main) L/Mono, R - 1/4” TRS Balanced, Output Impedance - 350 Ω Stereo; 175 Ω Mono (L/Mono Only), Nominal Level - +4.0 dBu, Maximum Level - +16.0 dBu (when load impedance is 600 Ω or greater), Main Volume knob controls only Audio Output (Main) L/Mono and R, Individual 1-4 - 1/4” TRS Balanced, Output Impedance - 350 Ω Stereo; 175 Ω Mono, Nominal Level - +4.0 dBu, Maximum Level - +16.0 dBu (when load impedance is 600 Ω or greater), Headphones - 1/4” stereo phone jack, Output impedance: 33 Ω, Maximum Level: 60+60 mW (when load impedance is 33 Ω), Main Volume knob (link with Audio Output (Main)), Digital - S/P DIF - Optical, 24-bit, IEC60958, EIAJCP-1201, Sample Rate: 48 kHz, (the same signals as L/Mono, R), Digital output of the same signals as Audio Output (Main) L/Mono and R
- USB-B - 24-bit, Sample Rate: 48 kHz, 2 channels, (Digital output of the same signals as Audio Output (Main) L/Mono and R)
- Inputs: Analog - Audio Inputs 1 and 2 - 1/4” TRS Balanced, Mic/Line input level switches, Level knobs, Input Impedance - 10 kΩ, Nominal Level - LINE, +4 dBu (Level knob = min), –36 dBu (Level knob = max), Nominal Level - MIC –22 dBu (Level knob = min), –62 dBu (Level knob = max), Maximum Level - Line +16 dBu (Level knob = min), –24 dBu (Level knob = max), Maximum Level - MIC -10 dBu (Level knob = min), –50 dBu (Level knob = max), Source Impedance - 600 Ω
- Signal to noise ratio: 95 dB (typical), Dynamic range - 95 dB (typical), Crosstalk - 95 dB, at 1 kHz (typical), Digital - S/P DIF - Optical, 24-bit, IEC60958, EIAJCP-1201, Sample Rate: 48 kHz, USB-B - 24-bit, Sample Rate: 48 kHz, 2 channels
- Control Inputs: Damper pedal (half damper supported), assignable switch, assignable pedal
- MIDI: In, Out, Thru
- USB: USB A (TYPE A) x 2, For connection to external USB devices (QWERTY keyboards, MIDI controllers, ethernet adaptors, and storage), USB B (TYPE B) x 1, MIDI/audio interface, MIDI - 1 (16 channel) input / 1 (16 channel) output, Audio - 2 channel input / 2 channel output
- Disk Drives: 60 GB SSD (2.5”), Optional installation of second internal SSD
- Power Consumption: 60W
- Dimensions: 1,040mm (40.94”) W x 364mm (14.33”) D x 134mm (5.28”) H
- Weight: 14.3 kg/31.53 lbs.
- Accessories: AC cord, Quick Start Guide, Accessory DVD Discs 1-3 (DVDs include KRONOS Operation Guide, Parameter Guide, and Voice Name List PDF files; Video Manual; KORG USB-MIDI Driver; System Restore Data, etc.)
Jelajahi lainnya dengan Swee Lee
Beli Secara Online atau di Toko
Dukungan Sales Online Tersedia
Metode Pembayaran Yang Aman
Ritel Musik Terbesar di Asia
Lebih dari 50.000 musisi mempercayai kami dan berbelanja online bersama kami sejak 2013.
Pengiriman gratis se-Indonesia untuk semua pemesanan tanpa jumlah minimum!
Belanja Online Aman
Belanja online dengan mudah dan nyaman dengan sistem pembayaran terpercaya kami.
Semua harga sudah termasuk pajak sehingga anda dapat berbelanja katalog kami yang luas tanpa khawatir.